Thursday, August 30, 2012

instant fun

After a long hiatus, I'm finally finding more to get me excited about photography again.  I have the cool gear, but after going on my last trip, it felt like everything here was just a little...uninteresting.  And I wasn't looking at my surroundings with a different perspective.  Last night, I was perusing the Apple app store, and came across "Instant".  I LOVE it.  It "takes" Polaroid-style photos (the app was developed by Polaroid) of your already existing digital photos.  It's easy to use, and has different pre-sets or allows you to adjust a few settings to recreate that old Polaroid feel.  A friend was taking pictures with a Fujifilm Instax camera at a party recently, and it reminded me of my dad's old Polaroid when I was growing up.  I've been toying with the idea of picking one up for fun ever since.  But in the meantime, I have Instant!  For only $5 for the app, I highly recommend it.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment